[at-l] Some mellow trip reports...

Oh Mags, your trip report has brought me to tears. I miss my Daddy sooo much!  I'm glad you had that time with yours, and it sounds like you both had a good time at that.  Drinking beer with my Mom just ain't the same.  God, football season is gonna kill me.

My Daddy would go to my local park and walk with me and Dog, and we would talk or just be silent, but mostly he enlightened me on his theories of the universe.  Like the time he said that he thought the universe was God, and the earth his brain, and we the people on earth the molecules and atoms in said brain. Then he talked about the Vols. (Okay, so y'all now know where my strangeness comes from.)

And, happy belated birthday.  And that digit you got for the next ten years?  It's a good digit.

Now, I got to go see if the urn holding my dad's ashes has it's Vols cap on straight.

GoVols