[at-l] RE: You can...

I feel like I'm reading a book of Richard Brautigan short stories.

GoVols

> Another thing you possibly didn't think about is how throwing the rox
> into the water was, slowly, changing the course of nature. Everytime
> someone tosses a rock or two, trying to achieve a splashless entry, the
> creek, stream or river's course is changed a oui bit. Some mite say that
> is why those rox are begging to be thrown...nature's way of changing the
> course of nature. How long would it take nature to get all those rox
> moved around if folx didn't throw them? Ask the Grand Canyon.
>
> That's all I'm sayin'...

Felix & Shane,

Or, to possible say it a diffrunt way, since nature is trying to change the
course of nature, and the natural course of nature is to change, then that's
not really a change at all but a natural continuation of nature's nature.
Also, you might try a little reverse english on the layup and if the rock's
spin is sufficient to slow the shot enough so that the top of the arc occurs
at the moment of contact with the water, there will be no splash at all.
The rock should just peacefully slip away.
In theory.
Oil,
Tin Man