[at-l] BEAR buckets Useful or Useless?

Wondering how people feel about "BEAR" buckets...

Here in the backwoods of NH, black Bear are fairly common, but not a
threat.  They are really laid back creatures.

I have only had one come near my campsite but he or she didn't come
that close, just getting nosey.

I am a suscriber of the old school or Bear prevention and hang my
food.  I am just curious as how some others feel.  Are these buckets
worth the 2 pounds that they add to the pack?

Let me hear what the world has to say on this subject..

See you all in the woods.

Brian

"I was born an AMERICAN; I
will live an AMERICAN; I
shall die an AMERICAN."
-Daniel Webster
Military.com: your address for everything military http://www.military.com
Free email. Personnel Locator. Thousands of homepages for units, ships, squadrons, and more.