[at-l] Trail Days Update

Hello All,

You can add a couple more names on the list: Castro and Sweet Cheeks. They
were hiking towards Niday shelter when we seen them Sunday and said they were
getting a ride to Trail Days.

The Shatto Express, us, hiked that section this past weekend and it was
absolutely invigorating to be out there in the woods again! I live for the weekends
:-)  I sooo wish we could do a thru-hike!  One day we will.

Anyway, we seen tons of thru's: Buckeye, Midas, Norway, Selma, Gorilla Jim,
English Rick, Honey Pie, Willow, Sweet Cheeks, Castro, MC, No Beard, Just John
w/ dog Casey, Stringbean, Mockingbird, Dead Lung, and Gadewma.

Actually there was a few more and forgot their names! As far as any more than
Castro and Sweet Cheeks coming to Trail Days, no one else particularly said
they were coming, but you know how that can change.

See you at Trail Days!  I'm sooo EXCITED!!!

Shauna