[at-l] Trail Days Update

Well I won't be at Trail Days but daughter Mitch AT 98 will be hiking in
   from Grayson Highlands with Brando aka Zazz.  She's been hiking in
the Smokies for the couple of weeks, hiked into Hot Springs, hitched up
to Damascus and spent the night with Honey and Bear, then back on the
Trail and into Damascus again for Trail Days.
Have fun.

Steve