[at-l] Travels and Trails - updated web site

Hi all,

My New Mexico and Arizona journal entries have now been added to my web site
in a fairly rough version.  I was there for two weeks in March and traveled
to an incredible array of historical, cultural, and natural sites.

I'll be headed to Virginia for a week or so for Trail Days and I'm not sure
if I'll be sending journal entries along the way.  I may just do a trip
report when I get back.  In any case, to stay most immediately up to date on
my travels, you can now subscribe to the mailing list from my web site.

As always, you can get to these pages and more by clicking on

http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor

A big thanks to Ryan for getting ftp to the friends server working again.

Mara
Stitches, AT99

http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor

Premium!