[at-l] Appalachian Trailways News

We always get our ATN long after everyone else on the list so I guess you have all discussed the March/April issue  a long time ago.

I found the article about doing the entire trail in day hikes to be very interesting.  I had never thought about that possibility before, but I definitely find it interesting.  It would be quite an endeavour to plan. Detailed road maps, trail maps and a GPS would likely come in very handy.

The ads at the back were also interesting.  One person was selling a pair of LLBean boots. One boot was size 13 and the other size 14.

Another person was selling a water filter that was never used. I wondered about the story behind that.  A change of plans before starting a thru? A duplicate Christmas gift? Need the money to buy a ring?

PA  ( MA & PA  99)

www.hikers99.homestead.com