[at-l] Trail Days - ALDHA

Hi All,

You can add my name to the list of Trail Days attendees.

While there, I'll also be representing ALDHA, the Appalachian Long Distance
Hikers Association.  ALDHA and ATC will be having a 2000-miler
reception/reunion for past, present, and future 2000-milers.  I hope you can
all make it.  It'll be Friday afternoon from 1-4pm.  For those unfamiliar
with ALDHA, there will be a session Saturday morning from 9-10am about ALDHA
itself.  Both of these will be in the Rock School Auditorium.

ALDHA will also have a booth at Trail Days.  Do stop by and say 'hi'.  I
suspect I won't be wandering around as much as usual this year and I do hope
I get to see and meet listers while there.

If any of you are interested in helping ALDHA at Trail Days, please let me
know.  Mostly we'll just need some folks willing to hold the fort at the
booth for a spell here and there.

Here are some links to relevant web sites:

ALDHA - http://www.aldha.org/
ATC - http://www.appalachiantrail.org/
Trail Days - http://www.traildays.nstemp.com/
Damascus, VA - http://www.damascus.org