[at-l] inexpensive stuff sacks

OK, guys, but you can't hang a turkey cooking bag or a FedEx bag over a tree limb, can you?  How do you rig it with the rope?

One interesting thing we saw last summer was a guy who brought his own mouse hanger for the shelters.  He'd rigged a plastic coffee lid or some such with rope and all to be sure that he had something to hang his food from in the shelter.  I thought it was a great idea.  It weighed practically nothing, but was  good insurance.

anklebear