[at-l] Sport (or not!)

In a message dated 4/19/04 10:37:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ellen@clinic.net writes:

> I sometimes find humor in the replies, like TJ's claim that my varied
> attempts
> at wisdom and humor have almost killed the list.

  Whoa there, Sport. While you do have an addiction to making bizarre claims
(see above), dodging direct questions (see your rambling MATLT response),
calling those you want others to disagree with "liars," and telling the same
stories over and over and over, I've never said what you've just posted.
  Of course, since you've yet to post anything even approaching wisdom or
humor to the list, I haven't had the opportunity.
 sportingly,
TJ