[at-l] Re: Changes at Baxter

In a message dated 4/18/04 10:41:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jestbill@yahoo.com writes:

> Unfortunately, some people are just too pure.

Ain't that the truth? And it's always the other guy, y'know?
Hey there and welcome, JestBill! I met you in passing on the Rainbow Ledges,
where you helped me wrap my Maine accent around the word 'Jest'. Did you lose
a nice silver pen with an American flag on it up there? I found one jest after
we parted.
The view from the Rainbow Ledges, jest about the time I met JestBill;
> http://tinyurl.com/ypz2b
TJ