[at-l] Buffer around Baxter?

In a message dated 4/15/04 17:53:24 Eastern Daylight Time, Snodrog5@aol.com
writes:

> He's now
> even talking about removing solar panels and radio masts inside the Park.
> About time.

Yeah, that's it; bring in the oil trucks, drill oil wells, dig for coal,
build a Nuclear Plant.  I thought Solar Panels were the correct solution to some
of the dirtier ways of obtaining and/or producing power.  I guess the Native
Americans had it right when they burned wood and signaled with smoke.  The new
ways of the Europeans are far too dangerous an impact upon the wilderness.  How
far and wide is that barrier going to extend?  And does this mean that the
Park personnel are going to walk rather than drive?  Or, are they going to use
horse and buggy?  Where will it end?

Skylander