[at-l] parking question

Wisperlight.
	Don't forget to check the ATC web site. They have a listing of
parking areas where cars have been vandalized. And Like Mara said
sometimes you just have to hike and not worry about material things.
You can look for shuttles to avoid those areas. You could do a day
hike there instead. My car has been hit twice. Once at 311 Catawba, Va
(until I was hit I left my car there many times) and once at Wind Gap
, PA which is another remote spot.
	One time I considered buying an old car and leaving it in the
mountains. Every weekend I could drive to this car and shuttle myself
down the trail a ways. Occasionally when I found someone else that
actually liked to hike I could adjust both cars if wanted.

chase