[at-l] Tyringham, Massachusetts Parking or Shuttle

If I wanted to do a section from Tyringham, Massachusetts south for a few
days where could I park safely and would I need to do a loop hike or would
there be some kind of shuttle service/person I could use.

Right now I am planning on being there April 21st thru the 28th or round
about those days using four to five days of the seven to hike. This may
change if I get a new contract or if I need to move my vacation to the next
week.

New to this section hiking thing.

Wisperlight