[at-l] Poison Ivy, Oak and Sumac

In a message dated 4/8/2004 5:11:33 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
orangebug74@yahoo.com writes:

> It appears to
> degrade after some time off of the plant

How long would you say that this probably takes?  I've never had an allergic
reaction to PI, but I figure it's just a matter of time.  2005 may be my big
year.

Where I live there is no PI, and where I grew up there was no PI.  It was
very humorous to me when I came to The University of Colorado one summer, and one
of the most fabulous looking girls in the sorority house where I was staying
came down with it all over her body.  Now, please understand  that this was in
the early 1950s when all nice girls were also virgins.  She denied the
obvious vehemenently.

And then, OB, what is Kudzu?  And how is your back?

Kinnickinic