[at-l] Poison Ivy, Oak and Sumac

The amount of time before the PI is not allergenic
probably varies among person to person, depending on
your sensitivity and the amount of oil. Heck, PI
happens, and is only a transient inconvenience.

Kudzu is forever. It is a horrendous Fillipine import
designed to reduce erosion, but smothers and kills
trees, fields and anything in between. It grows
quicker than goats can/will eat it. My father blamed
FDR for it, but I understand that is an urban myth.
There are ample groves of Kudzu as you drive to
Amicolola Falls Park, but I've not seen any along the
AT to my best recollection.

My back is great. I'm back at work for the past three
days. I'm walking better, although kicking off on my
right foot isn't as good as I'd like. I'm typically
walking an hour daily, wondering why can I find the
time when I didn't have that time over the past year
to prevent this *&^%*&$.

Bill...