[at-l] need help getting back on trail//migraines and ER's and twisty roa...

In a message dated 4/3/2004 11:26:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
palalee@charter.net writes:

> If anyone can give me specific instructions for getting to the Forest
> Service road that crosses about .9 mile south of Standing Indian Shelter, I
> would surely appreciated it! I know it begins south of Franklin on 441, but
> I have no clue how to get back to where I need to drop Frank off.
>

>From the ATC North Carolina-Georgia guide book;

Deep Gap can be reached on USFS 71, a one lane 6 mile long road leaving US 64
near the Clay-Macon county line.

In the meantime, I hope Frank's migraines clear up, been there, done them and
would hardly wish them on my worst enemy.

Sly