[at-l] need help getting back on trail//migraines and ER's and twisty roads, oh my!

Hey, gang.

This has been the weekend from heck, but if I can get the directions I need,
I'll be taking Frank back to the trail tomorrow. After leaving the shelter,
he was pretty much knocked to his knees by a blinding migraine, made his way
back there and got a ride from there to Franklin for a shot of serious
headache relief. The lovely folks at the hospital decided (wisely, I think)
that releasing him to his own devices was a bad idea, so my parents drove me
up there to pick him up. Arriving home about 4am, then sleeping till noon,
and back to trail tomorrow.

If anyone can give me specific instructions for getting to the Forest
Service road that crosses about .9 mile south of Standing Indian Shelter, I
would surely appreciated it! I know it begins south of Franklin on 441, but
I have no clue how to get back to where I need to drop Frank off.

Thanks in advance,
Paula
Squeaky