[at-l] USB ports

The short answer is nowhere since Win98 does not support USB

 Win98SE does support USB the only possible place that it would occur to me
to look for USB port configuration is in the device manager in the control
panel, probably in the system applet but it 's been so long since I used
Win98 that I am not sure about that. What do you want to configure anyway,
there aren't any settings that I know of.

Bryan

 Lex et Libertas -- Semper Vigilo, Paratus, et Fidelis!