[at-l] USB ports

J Bryan Kramer wrote:

>The short answer is nowhere since Win98 does not support USB
>
> Win98SE does support USB the only possible place that it would occur to me
>to look for USB port configuration is in the device manager in the control
>panel, probably in the system applet but it 's been so long since I used
>Win98 that I am not sure about that. What do you want to configure anyway,
>there aren't any settings that I know of.

I'm trying to get it so that I can 'upload' from my harddrive to my
camera (remember that one from a few months ago?). The folk at HP told
me that I need to make my camera appear to be a removable disk drive. In
order to do so, I need to change the USB config. to disk drive mode.
(and, I assume that since I have USB ports, and USE them, that Win98
does support USB.)