[at-l] What was his Trail Name?

In a message dated 3/19/2004 12:46:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kdpo@pacbell.net writes:

> I saw pictures of this area from friends who travelled it by car and bike
> last summer. It reminded me a lot of Glacier. Really beautiful lakes and
> mountains. We immediately added it to our list of wanna hikes.

Fresh out of high school me and a buddy hitched hiked from VT to Banff/Jasper
then dropped into Glacier before heading back to Mass.  Our original plan was
to go to Alaska for the summer, but the last draft got in the way.  We did
get to do a few small trails while we were out there, a couple of which I can
distinctly remember as being awsome.

Since I've already "started" the Great Divide Trail from the border to
Waterton, I may as well attempt to finish.

So many trails, so little time....

Sly