[at-l] Too much gear?!

wisperlight wrote...      "have you seen those palmetto bugs... or however
you call them in florida (bigger then any olive)... that is not just any ole
bug. YIKES!"

But, do they bite?  Are they poisonous?

Now, years ago my husband (then boyfriend) had cockroaches big enough to go
skateboarding on.  That's a bug!  And, no, I never got close enough to find
out if they would bite, but when you go to kill a bug with a full 33 gallon
trash can and the can mysteriously begins to creep across the floor, you
gotta respect a bug like that!

Shelly Hale