[at-l] Too much gear?!

Hey!  Damnitalltohell, Shell!  Listen, do what I do.... TAKE OVER.  I took
over the guest bedroom, site of the olympic jump over the dead bug.  I have
clothes and gear and more clothes and more gear and SHOES!  I FORGOT THE DAMNED
SHOES!  Anyhoo, the boy, who's "city" decided that the garden was his.. Now that
I have the thang goin'.  Anyhoo, I took over HIS closet, and the two others
in the spare bedrooms.  I messied them so much that he won't even go in them...
bless his heart. Just fuss it up a bit and he'll just shut the damn door,
leaving you plenty of room to store whatever you want.  Take it from an expert.

TakeOverGoVols