[at-l] Cicadas

How could we have forgotten?  This is the year for the bumper crop of 17
year cicadas to break forth from late April thru early June in VA - PA,
and maybe even further than that.  Not much freaks me out, outdoors.
But they did, 17 years ago.

I can't wait to read some of these journal entries this year!  2003 may
have been wet, but I think I'd take the rain over the cicadas.  I also
think I just might take this into account as I plan a week out there in
late April.  Maybe I should hike somewhere further north??

suzie