[at-l] Trip Report - Weekend hike with children

Sorry so long to reply, I just got behind.  The camp I was at is in
westminster, SC,  called Fairplay Wilderness Camp School.  I lived with the boys 24 hrs
5 days a week and yes it was the most stressful time in my life.  But it was
also very rewarding.   We lived in Tent Cabins with Pine pole framing and a
heavy tarp roof and walls.  We cooked our own food 2 days of the week over an
open fire.   At the camp I was at us counselors were called "Chief..."
Counslors come for a commitment of 2 years as voulentary staff.  "Chiefs" need to be
single and at least 20 years old.  Most are 20-24 when they come.  We are payed
room and board and $175.00 per month.