[at-l] ATC membership card

I used to staple the membership card into the front of my journals each year.  When I became a life member, they quit sending out new cards, and I have no idea what journal holds the old one.  At any rate, I know my numbers, and the ATC made me a substitute card last spring when I was in there.  Kelly, why don't you just write your membership # somewhere in your stuff, in case you need it, then leave the card home.  anklebear