[at-l] it's never too early

Two weeks ago I did a couple of days of hiking in Massachusetts.  The woods
were clear of snow, temperatures mid forties during the day and below
freezing at night and while walking in wet areas I dropped a few inches as
the frost was starting to breaking up.  Three days after my hike, I
discovered four deer ticks on my back. On the tenth day after my hike, I
noticed at two tick sites were classic bull's-eye rashes.  My doctor
confirmed it Lyme disease with a script for six weeks of Doxycycline.  I now
know, it's never too early to do tick prevention.

Here are a couple of Lyme disease information sites. CDC
http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dvbid/lyme/  Medline Plus
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/lymedisease.html

Beau Bushor

"bleeder guy"