[at-l] Re: Modern Devices, etc.

I've got a question...sorta...about cell fones on the trail....

Would you rather the person on the other end of the cell fone
conversation were actually there, on the trail, instead? I mean, if
someone is talkin' to someone on a cell fone, would you rather that both
the people were right there instead? I think this is my way of talking
myself into finding the 'good', or 'not as bad as it could be',  in a
situation. (For the record...I don't really like cell fones on the
trail...I have carried one...will probably carry one again...and, will
definitely hike WITHOUT one again.)