[at-l] second question, as they occur to me.

----- Original Message -----
From: "April " <ladykitty@sbcglobal.net>

> All this talk of trail journals.. Do most of you keep a journal of your
> walk and what sort of mundane-trivia do you include in that?  I keep a
> pretty regular journal myself, but I'm not sure anyone would be
> interested in reading the journal of such a newbie.

That could be the most interesting type of journal, that of a newbie.  I
tried to write about who I met, and what I was thinking about, instead of
specific mileages.  I figured I could look those details up later if I
needed to, but I wouldn't be able to look up how I felt.  Write whatever you
want to.  Ultimately, the journal is for YOU.

>  (this is my very
> first long distance hike. am I nuts or what? )

Nuts because you don't have much backpacking experience?  Not at all.
Before my hike, I had covered maybe 50 miles in two separate trips, one of
which was in Flat Florida.  You're nuts if you don't get out and try it.
:-)))

:-)
Wench
www.trailjournals.com/wench