[at-l] second question, as they occur to me.

In a message dated 3/6/04 12:26:29 Eastern Standard Time,
ladykitty@sbcglobal.net writes:

> All this talk of trail journals.. Do most of you keep a journal of your
> walk and what sort of mundane-trivia do you include in that?  I keep a

But?  No buts about it.  It is good to write things down before they get
confused with the fantasies of thought life.  Journals?  Go to: <
http://trailjournals.com>   and read the following: from 2002 Big Red, and Blaze.  From 2003
Jan Liteshoe (try: http://trailjournals.com/BigRed/ and try a similar tactic for
others or just scroll down the list of journals and see what you want.  Also,
look at the Forum, which has all sorts of trail topics from Planning, Gear,
Individual Trails, and such.  Also Whiteblaze is another good source.

Now get cracking and do some research. Oh, and keep asking any questions that
come to mind.

Skylander