[at-l] doing it backwards pt. 2

I thought of a few other things I should add. *smiles*

I write rather terrible poetry (well, I think it's good but I can't get
any magazines to agree yet) and I am fully addicted to my cameras.  I
basically live behind them.

My daughter has also caught the hiking bug, for her birthday/spring
break next week we are kidnapping my mother and doing some day hiking
down at Big Bend National Park in Texas.

April

~one day you will ask me, What is more important, You or my life, I will
answer my life. And you will walk away not ever knowing that you are my
life~