FW: [at-l] doing it backwards pt. 2

>oh boy... I love the stars down there!! that is my favorite place in
Texas

Until two years ago I had lived my entire life in Texas, but I've never
been to Big Bend before, this will be our first trip and I can't wait :)

>(don't read my stuff to much you will hate my English! it is so bad
>sometimes that I openly joke about it.)

*giggles* I only correct the English of three types of folks: 1.
freshmen in my class, 2. people who ask for help and 3. online trolls
who annoy me enough to want to hurt them.  I don't see you fitting into
those categories so no worries. *smiles*

>I would ask your physical therapist what they think about you jogging..
you
>will see much faster results for getting in shape... that is if you are
in
>good enough shape to jog in the first place... and you may truly enjoy
>trail jogging.

I don't know that I'm ready for jogging honestly.  I've been walking
more or less consistently for a few months and I'm up to an easy 5 miles
day.  I hope to push that to an easy 10 miles by the time I leave for
the trail :)