[at-l] Emergency Kit.

In a message dated 2/29/2004 7:23:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
chaynes@gwi.net writes:

> I've never quite been able to figure out why folks seem to insist on
> waiting
> for the mumbles, stumbles, fumbles. Seems to me it would make a lot more
> sense to do something before hypothermia sets in>
> Rocky : )

I agree.

If you ever find yourself COLD and WET, find yourself a suitable camping spot
ASAP, set up camp, get into dry clothing, cook yourself a warming meal and
call it a day.

After that, rethink if you have the proper gear and mindset or not and make
changes before it's too late.

Sly