[at-l] UMBLES.

That happens to me every night.  It's called "thoracic outlet syndrome."
The nerve and blood supply to your arm and hand goes through a little
opening in your shoulder called the thoracic outlet.  When that opening gets
partially pinched off, your hands and arms get numb.  Mine is like that
already, so if I sleep on it, poof - no feeling in my arms.  It is kinda
scary.

Kelly Whitman
iN*TP*
"There ARE no other women like me."  -- 7 of 9

>I began thrashing about in the sleeping bag until a mass of dead weight - -
>my left arm - - slapped across my chest.  I had apparently spent a
>significant portion of the night sleeping on my left arm and now it was
>totally numb.

Learn how to help protect your privacy and prevent fraud online at Tech
Hacks & Scams. http://special.msn.com/msnbc/techsafety.armx