[at-l] Benny Green's second AT attempt

	Normally I almost never fall down. Maybe one good fall every 1000
miles. But when I walked through Maine I fell several times. Mostly
because the Whites had finished off what little tread my Montrails
had. This coupled with the fact that Maine is full of slick roots. I
fell on Avery peak and cut my shin pretty good. I didn't see the cut
till I noticed that one sock was red. The Trail Angels at Flagstaff
road patched that up for me. Other times it seems I would just be
walking along and boom, suddenly me ear was in a mud puddle. Slick
shoes are not good. Oh yea and there's the time I fell flat on my face
while walking and looking through the camera trying to frame up a good
picture of a moose.

chase