[at-l] Benny Green's second AT attempt

About the only major fall I took was in Slickrock Creek, in the rain and
after sunset, while hopping from bolder to bolder in the creek bed. The
rocks were volkswagon size. Cracked my elbow on that one. It seems like
heavy packs make falling more frequent tho.

Bryan

 Samuel Adams advised, "Let us contemplate our forefathers, and posterity,
and resolve to maintain the rights bequeathed to us from the former, for the
sake of the latter."