  From: ken bennett
  To: AT-L (E-mail)
  Sent: Friday, February 27, 2004 9:06 PM
  Subject: Re: [at-l] Snow totals across the Carolinas

  We had 9" on the deck this morning in Winston-Salem, with 3 or 4 inches on
  the roads (it didn't start sticking to the roads until pretty late last
  night.) By 4pm, it was almost all gone on the deck, the roads were dry, and
  large patches of ground were clear. Kind of like it never happened.  Very
  odd.

  Ken