[at-l] O(n)-Topic: anyone wear Merrell hiking shoes?

I can't speak for your particular model shoe.  I am normally hiking in
Merrell's Jungle Climb (Approach shoes) these days.  I've had two pair for
almost three years now.  I do expect to wear them out, someday.  The fit for
my feet is sublime, and they seem to be of quality construction.  I have had
other Merrell shoes/boots and have gotten good mileage from all of them.

Black Wolfe