[at-l] on the way to the office today . . .

It's one of those nice things about living right here.  I took a little hike
today before I hit the office.  Headed up the Tuckerman Ravine trail to the
base of the bowl and watched a few skiers up in the bowl.  There was not a
cloud in the sky, and I was comfortable hiking in a lightweight longsleeve
top, fleece vest, and lightweight fleece pants.  It was very very tough to
have to turn around and head down, and now to be sitting in my office,
but . . . overall, not a bad commute ;^)

It's still so amazingly perfect outside though, that I'm hating being inside.
If I can only get this work done a little bit faster . . .

suzie

This mail sent through GTC Telecom's webmail interface.