[at-l] Re: at-l MIOX????

There are times when you are hiking on the "dry side of a mountain" where
you will be lucky to find one water source throughout your day.  You won't
always have the luxury of collecting water through the day, so I think
ideally you can think about how you want to drink your water, purified with
iodine, chlorine, a filter, boiling, and just trust the universe that you
won't get sick or die from it.  IMHO, it isn't worth stressing about, and in
the big picture, I don't think many thru-hikers get too wound around the
axle over it.

Gypsy