[at-l] OT Non-partisan politcal link

Quoting Slyatpct@aol.com:

> LOL...  I didn't think the Dali Lama was like that!  You know what's really
> weird?  I think he visits Indiana alot!!!!  But then again most of those
> Indianians are an enlightened lot.

ain't we, though...Funny thing...some of my bosses...(well, two of them) have
something to do with it when he visits Indiana. His brother lives in
Bloomington and there is a large Buddhist temple there. My female boss is
always somehow involved...(can you say 'figurehead'?). I know I always have to
work harder...'in case he comes here'. It makes me so angry I just wanna kill
something...

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98