[at-l] OT Non-partisan politcal link

Er...maybe I should have worded that a different way for you.  Uhm...I meant to say that my position was right over his on the chart.  No, no, no....uhm...he and I scored the same...no, no, no...we're on the same spot on the table...no, no, no...made the same...no, no, no...uhm...uh...ugh...argh!!!

Darn you, Sly!  There is no way that I can pull my foot out of my mouth on that one.  Sheesh...<G>

Maybe I should use the trail name "The Enlightened One"   HA!

Shelly Hale