[at-l] Follow Through On Global Warming (OT)

>According to Bryan:  This country, Thank God, is not and never has been a >Democracy.

It's a Representative Democracy and maybe it's time to 'boot out' (or hiking-boot out) a few people who think that Politics is an Life-Time Occupation.  I believe it was Thomas Jefferson who expected elected officials to go to Washington for a term or two and then return home to their 'real' jobs.

I believe in limited terms.  If a person hasn't been able to make a difference after two or three terms in Congress, it's time for him to move back home and find a real job.

And I'm not saying a word about any of the 2004 Candidates, but if the shoe fits . . . or is that the hiking-shoe?

Coosa
Old Proverb:  Global Warming Will Always Be Among Us.