[at-l] Politics (OT)

I'm with you, Wench.  We all have to start somewhere.  And, as Kelly so
eloquently put it, we need to educate ourselves on what is at stake and
participate.  Now, like you said, some may see this all as a joke, but I,
too, like the idea of a side by side comparison.  It is a start, and it made
many of us think, "Hmmmm...wonder which candidate has similar beliefs as I
do."  That is the person that we will vote for (the one that most resembles
our way of thinking).  This little exercise was fun and it made us think.
Nice qualities to have in politics.  ;-)

Shelly Hale