From: "Paul Magnanti" <pmags@yahoo.com>
To: "Ryan Brooks" <ryan@hack.net>
Cc: <at-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 2:41 PM
Subject: Re: [at-l] AOL issues

--- Ryan Brooks <ryan@hack.net> wrote:
> Thank you,

Ryan, I think it us who should thank you. :-)

So "THANK YOU". The various hiking lists are a large
part of the long distance hiking community at this
point!

I do not think I would progress as much in my
long-distnace hiking "career" if the lists were not
up.
Think many of us can relate on this lists.

=====