[at-l] New Stove

Looks interesting. I may order one just to try it out. I ordinarily don't
use butane, but if this is as convenient as it looks and still lightweight,
I can use it the other three seasons of the year.

Lee I Joe

Once I knew where I was going, but now I have  forgotten.  Sometimes my mind
wanders.  Sometimes it goes alone, and other times it takes me along...this
isn't one of those times...