[at-l] Little Debbie OT

> Just though ya all might be interested in this symbol of hiking nutrition.

someone I hiked with for bit has a funny story with little Debbie. he could
not afford anything else(I will not say more then that). either way he had
to buy all little Debbie products. apparently eating nothing but little
Debbie for a few days makes you VIOLENTLY ILL and you can not dig cat holes
fast enough.

he was a fun guy and took it all in good stride. even bought more little
Debbie products in the next town.

I used to eat them as a child but I can not find the allure of them anymore
last time I had one I just did not like it anymore. I have been eating dried
ginger and other odd things. I think my tastes had completely changed

Wisperlight