[at-l] Little Debbie OT

In a message dated 2/19/2004 12:02:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jeanpaul@comcast.net writes:
someone I hiked with for bit has a funny story with little Debbie. he could
not afford anything else(I will not say more then that). either way he had
to buy all little Debbie products. apparently eating nothing but little
Debbie for a few days makes you VIOLENTLY ILL and you can not dig cat holes
fast enough.
*****

LOL!!

It's all fat and sugar! Add fiber if you eat a lot of breakfast bars.
That's enough to give anyone turbo boost if eaten in small quantities.
Eaten all day... I don't see how he was able to leave the cat hole at all...

hotdog (a little Debbie lover)