[at-l] Ankle report

Golly. All you sick people give me hope. Chainsaw with his foot. Jim with his
eyes.... And here I was feeling sorry for myself about a new heart valve and a
medicine that poisoned my lungs.

 Please get well you guys. If not to give me encouragement, then for your own
 sakes.

 I know this doesn't impact you young guys. But one of the irritating things
 about getting older is that now most conversations dwell on infirmities. It's
 almost as bad as starting a thru hike in Georgia (or conversing with these
 trail lists for that matter.) None of the newbies want to discuss anything
 except gear.

 Regardless. Jim (bunbun), chainsaw, me, all physically-challenged folks. Let's
 just get well together. After that we really need to get on to the problem of
 Kelly's countertops.

 Weary