[at-l] Still no messages for AOL users from AT-L

In a message dated 2/18/2004 6:48:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
s.landis@comcast.net writes:

> If want to avoid the mail issue altogether you can use the backcountry
> newsgroups http://www.backcountry.net/usenet.html You can read all the
> messages there and post using a Yahoo, Hotmail, Myway, or maybe even
> your AOL account.

When the list is down to AOL users, it's still easy enough to post, but what
we don't have is access to is usenet.  In order to read mail go to
www.backcountry.net/pipermail/at-l

If you don't have or wish to use an alternate addy, you can copy, paste and
post mail from there.

Sly